A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez-Andree graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Martinez-Andree has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Martinez-Andree practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.