Surgical Specialist

Mar 13th, 2015

Excellent Dr., Excellent staff.

wonderful surgeon, very smart, very good communicator show details wonderful surgeon, very smart, very good communicator
Jun 22nd, 2012

Great surgeon, really technically good but very, very current and up-to-date. Easy to talk with and spends any needed time with you. For that reason, the wait is usually long- just expect it. She is so incredibly skilled, compassionate,and kind that I could not bring myself to give less than 5 stars even for the long wait.

excellent surgeon, all around wonderful doc show details excellent surgeon, all around wonderful doc
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Meszoely is a very skilled, very compassionate surgeon. She is thorough and clear in her explanations and takes time with patients. Her skills in the operating room are what you must have but all the other positives that she brings to patient care are wonderful additions. I hope you do not need her but if you are looking for a breast surgeon, you cannot do better!

Top-Notch Breast Surgical Oncologist show details Top-Notch Breast Surgical Oncologist
Aug 17th, 2011

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer, Dr. Meszoely was my surgical oncologist who performed my double mastectomy which was followed by reconstruction. It was caught in such an early stage, I'm happy to say I am cancer-free without having to go through radiation or chemo. Dr. Meszoely if THE best. Her knowledge and explanation throughout the process was such a reassurance. I'm confident that my recovery and outlook have remained high due to my confidence in her skill and expertise.