A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Newman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Newman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Ruth Newman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid R. Newman practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Newman practices Pediatrics near Bogart, GA.
See Bogart Pediatricians.