A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olhoffer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Olhoffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Orangeburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Orangeburg Dermatologists and Orangeburg Surgeons.