Dr. Ingrid Helena Olhoffer MD and FAAD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery) and Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Olhoffer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Olhoffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olhoffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance