Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olhoffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olhoffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Olhoffer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Olhoffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid H Olhoffer FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid H. Olhoffer practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Orangeburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Haven, CT.
See Orangeburg Dermatologists and Orangeburg Surgeons.