A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Patsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Patsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Patsch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Patsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid E MD Patsch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid E. Patsch practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Patsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Patsch practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.