Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Patsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Patsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patsch
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Patsch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patsch graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Patsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid E MD Patsch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid E. Patsch practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Patsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Patsch practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.