Dr. Ingrid Patsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Patsch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

amazing doctor

Dr. Patsch is caring, attentive, and always listens to my concerns. She makes me feel like I am her only patient even though I know she has many. I have recommended her to friends and family and they have had the same experiences with her. You won't be disappointed. Even though she works with a team of resident doctors, she makes sure she follows up on important issues I might have personally. I sometimes have to see her team for appointments that are shorter notice, but I don't mind.

April 16th, 2016

Great experience

She took the time to listen and really cared about me. She was sharp, knew what was wrong right away, and explained the steps to take to get better. Thanks to Dr.Patsch I recovered well and have recommended her to many friends and family members.

December 10th, 2015

I have always had a great visit with Dr. Patsch, she has a very good bed side manner. She is a very caring person and takes the time to listen to you.

April 15th, 2015

Very helpful

I have been seeing Dr. Patsch for many years now. She is a very kind and helpful Doctor. She takes her time explaining things and answering all of your questions. I enjoyed her company & I would highly recommend her.

December 24th, 2014

Dr. Patsch treated me with respect and really listened to my concerns. She was able to figure out what was wrong with me when other doctors had not been able to. She began treatment right away and followed up with phone calls to make sure that I was doing okay. I would recommend her to anyone.

December 19th, 2014

Happy Happy

Our family had a wonderful doctor for over 30 years and he retired. I have been looking for 4 years for a new doctor and it really has been a challenge. Finally found Dr. Patsch. The practice is a bit differnet. She heads up the PIH Residents and in an emergency you probably won't see her. But, for appts. they are on time and the attention is superb. For emergencies you will probably get a resident doctor and their care is also excellent.

January 7th, 2011

Current Patient

I was fortunate to find Dr. Patsch. I was very dissatisfied with my prior physician and was becoming quite impatient with the lack of interest in my concerns. Dr. Patsch has been very thorough in her examinations, assessments, referrals and follow-up appointments. I had a fractured back, hernias and exploding ovaries. All of which my prior physician failed to detect for years. I am very appreciative of her listening and tracking symptoms. I have referred her to family and friends.

May 3rd, 2008

whatch out!!!!

I think she is still a medical student with her knowledge as she kept leaving the room to find answers to our questions, the staff was rude to me and my elderly mother, we were rushed the whole way, and we felt really uncomfortable listening to her yell at the nurses

June 6th, 2015