A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Pritchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Pritchard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pritchard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- SW MS Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Juliette Pritchard MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid J. Pritchard practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Pritchard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Pritchard practices Internal Medicine near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See McComb Internists.