Dr. Ingrid Rachesky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Rachesky?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Rachesky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2014

Excellent Pedi

Dr Rachesky is top notch. Great Education and her PA is excellent as well. She is the best I have found in the P.C. area and PCB area. Coming from out of state I would highly reccomend her and just save yourself the time of bounching from Pedi to Pedi till you find the right one...she is the right one. Be Patient sometime wait times are a bit...its because she is taking her time.

January 23rd, 2014

the staff and environment are not welcoming

The office staff women are very rude. When we arrived for our first appointment the office staff never smiled never said hello or anything they handed a clip board and paper to fill out. They aren't educated enough to know that they do not need people's social security number in order to get with the insurance company. I didn't see the axial dr and I doubt I will hardly see her because many puerile have told me she is always on vacation and leaves everything to her nurse practitioner Cathy. Cathy is nice however contradicts herself. I told her I breastfed exclusively yet she gives us formula,I say no to bottles she says my husband can use them. My husband asked her how many cc's of breast milk should or soon have in one feeding by syringe she says 4oz per feeding yet she says his tummy is the size of his little one week old fist.... My husband had dr rachesky as his pediatrician so I figured I'd enjoy that for our son however her office staff and her always gone is a problem and I will take my business elsewhere

January 21st, 2014

Dr Rachesky has been my children's dr for many years and I am so pleased. If it would not have been for her my daughters seizures would still be being overlooked by "specialists" as syncope. She has steered us in the right direction and my child has improved. She is always very thorough and personable. The wait time may get long occasionally but I understand my child is not her only patient and sometimes the wait is necessary. Her Nurse Practitioner is wonderful as well. She is very caring an gives special attention to my children. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. They make the experience less frightening for my children. I would recommend Dr Rachesky to anyone.

August 10th, 2011

My biggest problem is with the wait time (usually an hour or more) and when she does get to the room she always seems to be in a hurry to get you out of there and the billing department is utter chaos.

May 4th, 2011

Very Impressed with the amount of time she took with my daughter!! I like the way she talked to y daughter and just me. It made my daughter feel as if she was involved in her own treatments. The quality was outstanding!! I have been at ped. office before, and am only seen for 3 min. max!! She was with my daughter for over an hour!! Dr. Rachesky is a keeper!

May 3rd, 2011

AMAZING!! GENTILE! CARING

Dr. Rachesky is AMAZING!! I have 3 kids and I she sees them all at the same time. Whats amazing about her is how she morphs to each child. My son hates getting on the table and so she does her exam when he is sitting in the chair. My 1 year old doesn't want to leave my lap so she does her exam in my lap. My kids love her. I had gone to another Doctor in PC but had trouble with them when they said there was nothing wrong with my child. Me being a mom and knowing something is wrong I researched and everyone referred me to Dr. Rachesky. I was glad I went to her. The transition was so easy and she diagnosed my child right away with a thorough exam. I recommend her 100000%

March 21st, 2011

I would not reccomend Dr. Rachesky to anyone. Not only do you wait in the tiny, dirty little rooms FOREVER, when she finally finds time in her "busy" schedule to see you, she is there for five minutes TOPS! The whole time she is with you it feels like she is trying to make her way to the door so she can leave. When you ask her a question she looks at you like your dumb, and she has absolutley ZERO bedside manner. This might be acceptable if she were a good phsycian, but she isn't. I might go as far to say that she soometimes even seems a little rough whith children. Now, on a more personaly note. I have taken my child to see her FOUR different times so she could diagnose a cough that he has had for almost six months. Every time she said he had a little cold and that was it. On the fourth try I brought in a list of things I thought it might be. (Asthma, bronchitis, walking pnuemonia,allergies, etc.)"No no" she said. "Just a chest cold." Finally, I took my child to a REAL doctor...and GUESS WHAT?! He has bronchitis, allergies, congested lungs, AND the beginnings of asthma! Maybe if the dumb hillbilly b*tch would spend more than four or five miniutes with each of her patients she would have caught all of this five months ago. Seriously, do not take your child to see this woman. Unless of course, you want to continue stuffing your money into her pockets because she refuses to properly diagnose and treat your child.

November 5th, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr Rachesky for 20 years. She has treated and raised my children and now she is treating my grandchildren. She was right there with my daughter when my 3yr old grandson started having seizures. She did not leave his side while he was in the CT scan. I would not trade her for the world.

September 7th, 2010

SS

January 4th, 2010

I think she's Great.

November 23rd, 2009

Very thorough, doesn't just look for the obvious

I'm sad that we've moved from the area and my kids can't see Dr. Rachesky anymore. Every time we had a problem we were given an appt quickly and she was very thorough in diagnosing the illness or problem. I wasn't quite as thrilled with the PA, at least for my son's well check, but I solved that by just requesting to see Dr. Rachesky every time.

July 15th, 2015