Dr. Ingrid Rodi MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Santa Monica, CA

4.7

April 26th, 2017
Amazing physician!
Dr. Rodi is an amazing physician and a wonderful person. She is kind-hearted and very supportive. Her calm demeanor makes it easy to talk to her. She is always ready to talk and work through all the difficulties fertility problems bring. I had a very complicated condition of fibroid tumors with scar tissues which has resulted from multiple surgeries. I saw four different physicians and went through difficult surgeries and painful procedures to no avail. When I met Dr. Rodi, it was my last push for a baby. I was just about ready to give up on the whole idea of having a baby but Dr. Rodi helped to make it happen! The process was very difficult and frustrating but Dr. Rodi was very kind, supportive, listened to all my concerns and worked through every difficulty we came across along the way. I now have an adorable son and I’m very grateful to Dr. Rodi. I strongly recommend Dr. Rodi. She will be there to support you through all the difficult physical and emotional challenges. You will get nothing but the best with Dr. Rodi!

April 17th, 2017
Brilliant clinician, super competent, exudes confidence....
Dr. Rodi really knows what she is doing! I feel confident in her advice/opinion and in any clinical administrations needed because her explanations are always well-informed and evidence-based. She is on top of the latest literature and clinical advances -- everything you would expect at UCLA.

October 5th, 2016
Top in her field
Dr. Ingrid Rodi is an excellent RE with kind bedside manner and a brilliant mind. With her help I successfully achieved pregnancy after one round of IVF despite presenting with a relatively complicated infertility clinical picture. I would recommend Dr. Rodi to anyone looking for the best care available.

April 4th, 2016
Journalist
I highly recommend Dr. Rodi. When I first met Dr. Rodi in my early 20's, I did not have a regular menstrual cycle. She was able to successfully find a solution. Twenty plus years later, Dr. Rodi is still my doctor and I have a healthy 5-year-old son. Dr. Rodi is both knowledgable and kindhearted. She has and continues to provide me with the utmost care, support and wisdom. She is an all- around wonderful person and brilliant doctor.

March 15th, 2016
Rodi Works Wonders!
Dr. Rodi is not only a leader in her field but also very competent and friendly. I had multiple fertility issues, all of which she was able to address, and we conceived without needing IVF. All of her staff members are very professional, but you still get a lot of face time with your actual doctor, which is refreshing. You will be in very good hands if you go to Dr. Rodi!

March 7th, 2016
Wonderful Fertility Specialist!
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Rodi. She made us feel so comfortable with a very sensitive issue (infertility) and we completely put our trust in her. During the process of IVF, Dr. Rodi and her staff were very positive and set realistic expectations. IVF is psychologically and physically draining, and Dr. Rodi's approach shows she understands that and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. It was nice to have a Dr. that truly cared and showed such warmth and responsiveness to my care. I was able to get pregnant within a few months of her care, and we now celebrate the birth of our son. Even after the treatments and labor, Dr. Rodi followed up; she even visited me in the hospital and communicated when I was discharged to ensure we were doing well. It is this type of care that makes us confident is recommending her to others struggling with infertility. Thank you!

February 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Rodi is a wonderful physician and terrific scientist. She has the best education possible. Besides guiding me through my infertility and helping to deliver my perfect twins, she has been a wonderful partner in health through my menopause. She is caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable and clearly explains options in understandable ways. So glad she has been part of my journey!

August 31st, 2015
When my husband and I met with Dr. Rodi for the first time we had been trying to get pregnant for over a year. I was already feeling sad and fragile. Dr. Rodi immediately made us both feel comfortable and at ease. Our journey to get pregnant was a long one and she cared for us every step of the way. She helped up remain optimistic when it seemed impossible. Our son is 6 months old now and we are forever grateful to Dr. Rodi and her staff.

July 10th, 2015
Excellent Fertility Specialist
After two miscarriages and difficulty becoming pregnant Dr. Rodi was highly reemded. Extremely professional and diagnosed my infertility problem quickly. Thanks to her, I comcived within two months of my diagnosis.

May 29th, 2015
I started freezing eggs with Dr. Rodi several years ago when I was single. Happily, my husband and I are now expecting our first child later this year! Dr. Rodi's expertise, empathy and ability to explain each step of the process made the challenges we faced feel surmountable. She laid out our options clearly, and gave us realistic expectations for each step. Dr. Rodi is truly an expert in her field, and is a wonderful and caring physician to boot. We'll be back when we're ready for Baby #2!

January 15th, 2015
Dr. Rodi guided me through a difficult and emotional process - couldn't have done it without her. Was so grateful for her patience (I ask a lot of questions!) and positive attitude!

September 23rd, 2014
She's The Best!
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and fertility preservation was the first obstacle in a long battle that awaits me. Dr. Rodi understood that time is of the essence & she literally had my medication sitting on my doorstep before I even first met with her! She also arrange to have a significant portion of my costs funded through non-profit cancer organizations. Yes, she is clearly an expert in her field. Yes, she is amazing at what she does. Most of all though, she made me feel cared about & looked after on a personal level. I truly cannot say better things about her not only as a doctor but as a person. My results were a record amount of eggs retrieved. Anyone would then be lucky to be a patient of Dr. Rodi, she's simply amazing!!