Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Rosner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Karen Rosner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid K. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Rosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Rosner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.