A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Taff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Taff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Taff, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taff graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Taff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Patricia Taff MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid P. Taff practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Taff has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Taff practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.