A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- Christian Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Denise Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Taylor practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.