A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Infantile Spasms
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuxhorn graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tuxhorn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.