Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brown has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ingrid W. Brown practice?
Dr. Ingrid Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.