A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Brown has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid W Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Ingrid Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.