Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ingrid Warmuth
Ingrid Warmuth, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Elmer, NJ, with other offices in Salem, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and General Surgery. Ingrid Warmuth is affiliated with South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and AHS Morristown Mem Hosp. Ingrid Warmuth has received 4 awards. She speaks German and Spanish.
Ingrid Warmuth has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Ingrid Warmuth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmer, NJ.