Dr. Ingrid Wilbrand-Conley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 17th, 2015
My very first and only visit was for a routine physical which took 2 hours to finish. This doctor walked out of the room answered 2 phone calls during my actual physical. She didn't care in making me feel comfortable or getting to know me or what my concerns were. I have never had an experience like this and I will not be going back to this clinic.

June 18th, 2015
She saved my life 31 years ago

April 22nd, 2012
Quickly diagnosed problem
Dr. Conley's mannerism is stout. She quickly gets down to business; be assured that she will never lose a file on her desk. I called Monday morning for an apt and was able to get in that day. Dr. Conley carefully listened to my issues and recommended I have an ultrasound performed. Tuesday I went back to the office for the procedure, Tuesday evening she called with the results. She wanted me to have a CA125 blood test which I did at the office on Wednesday. Thursday morning she called with the results and recommended I see Dr. Ann Casey, one of the top Gynecologist/Oncologist Surgeons in the state. Dr. Conley is not all warm and fuzzy but she is fantastic at what matters most. I feel very fortunate that I saw her when I did -- she was very expedient and efficient.

October 6th, 2011
Partners is NOT the place to go
Partners was an okay OB-GYN clinic for my first clinic because of its specialization in obstetrics. When it came to routine care, everything seemed to go well. However, it was hard to get personalized care because you always feel like just one of 1000 patients. The doctors don't know you personally, and you are often shifted from doctor-to-doctor on each visit. In fact, when I delivered my first child, I had a doctor I had never even met before. My biggest complaint was that as soon as my pregnancy had complications (premature labor), my care hit rock-bottom. After calling about my symptoms, I was asked to wait about 4 hours for an appointment and when I showed up at the office early due to the excruciating contractions, I was made to wait another 45 minutes to see Dr. Conley even though I could barely walk and was doubled-over in pain. The office staff could have cared less that I was writhing in pain and was obviously in distress and simply made me wait my turn. It was the worst care I have received in my life and for that reason I would never EVER recommend this practice to another expectant mother. It was my first pregnancy and I was scared to death and unaware that what I was experiencing was premature labor. Luckily I did make it to the hospital in time to stop the labor, but the 5-6 hours of active labor and contractions could have been prevented with better care as well. If I'd delivered early because of their poor care, I would not have hesitated to press charges for negligent care.