A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrid Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrid Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrid Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrid Nadette Wilson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrid N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Ingrid Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ingrid Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.