Dr. Ingrid Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Liu?

May 18th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

August 16th, 2013

so easy

I have followed Dr. Liu to three different locations. She is very relaxed and you never feel rushed. It then becomes so easy to handle stressful illnesses or uncomfortable examinations because of her relaxed manner. I really appreciate Dr. Liu.

September 23rd, 2011

Dr Liu is amazing. she talks to you and not at you. You don't feel rushed when you're with her. Best Dr. I've ever had. Sad I had to move away from her.

May 25th, 2011

So far, couldn't be better

Dr. Liu has been my primary care for six months. I came to her at the recommendation of another doctor whose opinion I value. Even though I am a new patient; and we have no long-term relationship, she has given careful attention to the problems I'm dealing with, and has been supportive and helpful to an unusual degree. I say this from the perspective of having seen many doctors (I'm over 65 and have a number of chronic medical conditions that require on-going care.) I recommend her highly.

February 23rd, 2011

We've had a great experience with Dr. Liu in the past few months since our son was born. A few days after birth he had still not had a bowel movement. Her office called us on a Friday to make sure he'd had one by then (we'd been in earlier that week to see her). I've never had a doctor (or their office) call ME to check in unless it was about an overdue bill! That let me know she was on top of things. Also, she takes a fair amount of time with the baby at appointments...I never felt that we were rushed. With the short waiting time to see her, we can be in and out in an hour, no problem. I'd recommend her. BTW, I don't know what those negative reviews are talking about. Her bedside manner is simply doctor-ish (not nanny like). I think some people have a problem with strong, intelligent women?? Anyway, she is also great if you are interested in following an alternative vaccination schedule, is very pro-breastfeeding, etc.

January 5th, 2011

I was one of her first patients and she has always been professional, caring, and through. I'm a nurse practitioner, and have worked with many differnt doctors--she is one of the best.

October 26th, 2010

Avoid

In my opinion Dr Ingrid Liu really needs to work on her bedside manner.She is callous and abrasive. Her attitude is very rude and demeaning to me as an intelligent, informed patient.I have tolerated her attitude for past appointments as she was my 2nd choice of physician in that office, but now that the wonderful Dr. Kyle has left the office and my experiences with Dr Liu have been so challenging I will not return.

September 21st, 2010

Great she has been my doctor since I was 13 and she is my children's doctor as well.

June 2nd, 2010

The most horrible, senseless and idiotic doctor I have ever seen in my life. I wonder if she even knows anything about disease pathology and treatment. Should go back to Medical school and learn enough to practice medicine, especially Family Medicine. No wonder people think Family Physicians are stupid, especially because of such idiots. Itis such a shame to have such doctrs practicing noble medicine.

July 5th, 2017