A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingrum Bankston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingrum Bankston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingrum Bankston, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankston graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bankston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingrum Wesley Bankston MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ingrum W. Bankston practice?
- Dr. Ingrum Bankston has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ingrum Bankston practices Urology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, AL and Winfield, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Urologists.