A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingu Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingu Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingu Yun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingu Yun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ingu Yun practice?
- Dr. Ingu Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingu Yun practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.