A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ingu Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ingu Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ingu Yun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ingu Yun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ingu Yun practice?
- Dr. Ingu Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ingu Yun practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.