A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inho Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Choong-Nam Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Taejon, So Korea.
Dr. Kay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inho Stephen Kay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Inho S. Kay practice?
- Dr. Inho Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Inho Kay practices Anesthesiology near Jericho, NY.
See Jericho Anesthesiologists.