A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inil Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inil Lin is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inil Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inil Lisa Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inil L. Lin practice?
- Dr. Inil Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Inil Lin practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.