A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Injune Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Injune Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Injune Hansie Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Injune H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Injune Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Injune Wong practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.