A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inkun Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inkun Shin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inkun Shin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Shin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inkun Shin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Inkun Shin practice?
- Dr. Inkun Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inkun Shin practices Pediatrics near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Pediatricians.