A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inkyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inkyo G. Kim practice?
Dr. Inkyo Kim practices Internal Medicine near Colmar, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Jim Thorpe, PA.
See Colmar Internists.