A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inkyo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inkyo Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inkyo Kim MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inkyo Kim practice?
- Dr. Inkyo Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inkyo Kim practices Internal Medicine near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Colmar, PA and Jim Thorpe, PA.
See Tamaqua Internists.