A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Abramova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Abramova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Abramova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramova graduated from Vitebsk State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abramova has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inna D. Abramova practice?
Dr. Inna Abramova practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.