Dr. Inna Berin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
Absolutely wonderful
My husband and I could not conceive naturally, and fell upon the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY while browsing the internet. From the very first phone call to set a consultation appointment the entire staff was absolutely wonderful. We met with Dr. Berin and our journey began. We absolutely loved working with her and her staff members. I wished we could continue our entire journey with them and I would without a doubt recommend her to everyone who needs assistance with their fertility journey!

June 2nd, 2017
Lucky to have found Dr. Berin
We were trying for long to be pregnant, reasons for infertility were unknown. We had an appointment with Dr. Berin and we were surprised to have a successful pregnancy in the very first IUI. I highly recommend Dr. Berin for her professionalism and knowledge. She makes you feel at ease and this really helps.

May 29th, 2017
Thank you!
After two years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Berin. And I am so grateful that I was! Finally there was a competent doctor in charge of my care. I (and my cycle) were well monitored, Options were laid out for me and each step was explained to along the way. And everyone was empathetic which is something I find a lot of offices lack during this very trying time. I would highly recommend this office. Waiting on baby boy any day now.

May 19th, 2017
Very compassionate!
Dr. Berin was very compassionate and professional throughout my care. I trusted her opinions very much and she helped make my wishes come true.

May 10th, 2017
Great doctor!
Highly recommend Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute!

March 3rd, 2017
Wonderful!
Meeting Dr. Berin was the best thing that ever happened me. Dr. Berin and all of her staff were wonderful and very helpful. The system they have at the office is very efficient and guided me towards a successful pregnancy!

March 2nd, 2017
The best!
She was amazing the whole time, from figuring out what my issues were to answering every question I had (no matter how stupid I thought I sounded she never made me feel that way), to helping me get pregnant. I think she's one of the best in her field and I would definitely recommend her without reserve.

October 25th, 2016
Thanks to Dr Berin for taking good care of me and if it wasn't for her I would not have a beautiful baby girl. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends

July 26th, 2016
Best people to work with
Very knowledgable person, takes time to listen all concerns and answers appropriately. Very good staff to work with.

July 1st, 2016
The best doctor
Dr. Berin is the most caring and kind Doctor I have encountered since dealing with infertility for 15 years. This was my final attempt which was successful thanks to Dr. Berin's knowledge and expertise. She treated me with kindness and humility making this difficult experience a very positive one! I would strongly recommend her and the wonderful staff working with her!

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Berin is a fantastic doctor who is caring and honest in her diagnosis! She will listen to your thoughts and give you her own openly.

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Berin was extremely friendly and always took her time when you had an appointment. I never felt rushed and she spent the time to answer any questions I had. I felt very comfortable with her recommendations and was successful in our first attempt!