Dr. Inna Berin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oradell, NJ

4.7

May 19th, 2017
Very compassionate!
Dr. Berin was very compassionate and professional throughout my care. I trusted her opinions very much and she helped make my wishes come true.

May 10th, 2017
Great doctor!
Highly recommend Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute!

March 3rd, 2017
Wonderful!
Meeting Dr. Berin was the best thing that ever happened me. Dr. Berin and all of her staff were wonderful and very helpful. The system they have at the office is very efficient and guided me towards a successful pregnancy!

March 2nd, 2017
The best!
She was amazing the whole time, from figuring out what my issues were to answering every question I had (no matter how stupid I thought I sounded she never made me feel that way), to helping me get pregnant. I think she's one of the best in her field and I would definitely recommend her without reserve.

October 24th, 2016
Thanks to Dr Berin for taking good care of me and if it wasn't for her I would not have a beautiful baby girl. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends

July 26th, 2016
Best people to work with
Very knowledgable person, takes time to listen all concerns and answers appropriately. Very good staff to work with.

July 1st, 2016
The best doctor
Dr. Berin is the most caring and kind Doctor I have encountered since dealing with infertility for 15 years. This was my final attempt which was successful thanks to Dr. Berin's knowledge and expertise. She treated me with kindness and humility making this difficult experience a very positive one! I would strongly recommend her and the wonderful staff working with her!

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Berin is a fantastic doctor who is caring and honest in her diagnosis! She will listen to your thoughts and give you her own openly.

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Berin was extremely friendly and always took her time when you had an appointment. I never felt rushed and she spent the time to answer any questions I had. I felt very comfortable with her recommendations and was successful in our first attempt!

October 8th, 2015
I would recommend Dr Berin to everyone struggling with infertility issues. She was honest, caring, and very knowledgable. She always took the time to talk to me and my husband during our visits, making us feel as comfortable as possible and was always so positive. We are now blessed with a beautiful baby girl via IVF treatment. Our little princess wouldn't be here today without Dr Berin!!

July 31st, 2015
Miracle Worker
She is a miracle worker. My husband and I had conditions that made impossible to have a baby. She resolved everything and today our son is a week old. Thank you Dr. Burin!

April 30th, 2015
Happy Momof2
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Berin. From the first meeting l, she put us at ease with our decision to look into help getting pregnant. Dr. Berin knew exactly what I was going through and gave me hope that we would get pregnant. And we did!!! Her staff is wonderful and welcoming. I'm so grateful that I was referred to her by my OBGYN.