Dr. Inna Berin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Oradell, NJ

4.7

October 24th, 2016
Thanks to Dr Berin for taking good care of me and if it wasn't for her I would not have a beautiful baby girl. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends

July 26th, 2016
Best people to work with
Very knowledgable person, takes time to listen all concerns and answers appropriately. Very good staff to work with.

July 1st, 2016
The best doctor
Dr. Berin is the most caring and kind Doctor I have encountered since dealing with infertility for 15 years. This was my final attempt which was successful thanks to Dr. Berin's knowledge and expertise. She treated me with kindness and humility making this difficult experience a very positive one! I would strongly recommend her and the wonderful staff working with her!

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Berin is a fantastic doctor who is caring and honest in her diagnosis! She will listen to your thoughts and give you her own openly.

March 17th, 2016
Dr. Berin was extremely friendly and always took her time when you had an appointment. I never felt rushed and she spent the time to answer any questions I had. I felt very comfortable with her recommendations and was successful in our first attempt!

October 8th, 2015
I would recommend Dr Berin to everyone struggling with infertility issues. She was honest, caring, and very knowledgable. She always took the time to talk to me and my husband during our visits, making us feel as comfortable as possible and was always so positive. We are now blessed with a beautiful baby girl via IVF treatment. Our little princess wouldn't be here today without Dr Berin!!

July 31st, 2015
Miracle Worker
She is a miracle worker. My husband and I had conditions that made impossible to have a baby. She resolved everything and today our son is a week old. Thank you Dr. Burin!

April 30th, 2015
Happy Momof2
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Berin. From the first meeting l, she put us at ease with our decision to look into help getting pregnant. Dr. Berin knew exactly what I was going through and gave me hope that we would get pregnant. And we did!!! Her staff is wonderful and welcoming. I'm so grateful that I was referred to her by my OBGYN.

March 10th, 2015
Friendly and caring office. Although I only had 2 encounters with Dr. Berin when my doctor was not available, she made me feel comfortable and was extremely knowledgeable about my case. She always greeted me and asked how I was doing when visiting the office. I trust all the doctors in the office and would highly recommend them!

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Berin is THE BEST
The most amazing, honest, knowledgeable kind doctor I have ever encountered. It was an honor to be her patient and she even put up with my endless calls and question, always made me feel like her only patient. I trust Dr. Berin very much and highly recommend her.

January 14th, 2015
Amazing! Dr. Berin is the reason I have a beautiful 1 month old little boy! After being referred to this office by my gynecologist, Dr. Berin set all of my worries of not being able to conceive. She immediately mapped out a success plan for my husband and I and answered every question with ease and encouragement. Infertility is scary and emotional, but Dr. Berin is so positive and warm!

June 4th, 2014
The best doctor
After going to so many OB/GYN’s to find out why I was not getting pregnant I found an OB on the internet. I showed my reports to the doctor and according to her I needed to see a specialist for furthermore tests. She referred me to Dr. Berin. Not knowing so much about the Fertility doctors and treatments I made an appointment to see her with my husband. My husband and I went to see Dr. Berin with a very positive hope that we will hear something positive from her. Dr. Berin explained everything in details and addressed our concerns. I started going to see Dr. Berin twice a week for monitoring of hormones and blood level at first. I met Nurse Irum Khalil at this clinic who would often assist Dr. Berin during my ultrasound visits. I remember there was not one day where she would enter the examine room, shake my hand and ask how I was doing; before leaving she would always wish me luck with a smile. Today I am a mother of twin daughters and I am so thankful to Dr. Berin. The entire staff is friendly and they treat their patients with genuine care. Dr. Berin and Nurse Irum are one of the best people I have ever met in the fertility office and I am thankful that they were my Doctor and Nurse.