A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna D'Empaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna D'Empaire is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Empaire
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Empaire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna D'Empaire, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Empaire graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. D'Empaire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D'Empaire practice?
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inna D'Empaire practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.