A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna D'Empaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna D'Empaire is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna D'Empaire, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Empaire graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. D'Empaire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D'Empaire practice?
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inna D'Empaire practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.