A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna D'Empaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna D'Empaire is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Empaire
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. D'Empaire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna D'Empaire, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Empaire graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. D'Empaire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D'Empaire practice?
- Dr. Inna D'Empaire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Inna D'Empaire practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Psychiatrists.