A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Factourovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Factourovich is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Factourovich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Factourovich graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy.
Dr. Factourovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna K Factourovich MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna K. Factourovich practice?
- Dr. Inna Factourovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Factourovich practices Psychiatry near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Psychiatrists.