A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Factourovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Factourovich is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Factourovich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Factourovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Factourovich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Factourovich graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy.
Dr. Factourovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna K Factourovich MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna K. Factourovich practice?
- Dr. Inna Factourovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Factourovich practices Psychiatry near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Psychiatrists.