A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Gabay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabay
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gabay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Gabay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna Gabay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna Gabay practice?
- Dr. Inna Gabay has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Gabay practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.