A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Kigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Kigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kigel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kigel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna DR Kigel DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D. Kigel practice?
- Dr. Inna Kigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Kigel practices Family Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
See Kew Gardens Primary Care Doctors.