A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Kogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kogan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kogan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna Kogan MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna Kogan practice?
- Dr. Inna Kogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Kogan practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.