Inna V Lamm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

September 8th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Lamm is the best doctor I've ever had! Very courteous and professional, easy to communicate. She addressed every issue that I had and presented as a very knowledgeable doctor. I felt very comfortable during the visit and would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

February 1st, 2016
5 STARS DOCTOR! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

January 25th, 2016
Very prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable. Spent enough time at appointment and provided great recommendations.

December 22nd, 2015
Would recommend Dr. Lamm to anyone. Was very impressed with time spent with me during appointment, addressing all issues, and follow up after visit with test results

November 19th, 2015
5 Star Doctor!
5 star Doctor! Doctor Lamm is not only an excellent doctor that really knows what she is doing , she also makes you feel that you matter!

November 19th, 2015
Great doctor! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Very knowledgeable and attentive. Always provides valid information and could answer any medical question without hesitation.

November 17th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Lamm for the last 10 years. She is a very attentive and excellent physician who is always right on point with diagnosis. I highly recommend her services to anybody.

November 17th, 2015
The most wonderful Doctor in my opinion. Amazing diagnostic ability. Attention to the smallest details. Always follows up. Always reports on all tests as soon as they are ready. Excellent bedside manner.

November 3rd, 2015
I was referred to Dr Lamm by my partner who has been a long time patient of Dr Lamm. I had been a long time patient of another Doctor and wasn't satisfied with my care. I have been seeing Dr. Lamm now for 2 years and she is absolutely wonderful. I have several complex medical issues and I feel completely comfortable and confident in the care of Dr. Lamm. She is so extremely thorough and that makes me feel certain that she is managing my health and well being better than my previous Doctor. Dr Lamm is the BEST!!

November 2nd, 2015
If you are looking for an internist or a PCP, do yourself the favor of calling Dr. Inna Lamm, you WILL NOT BE SORRY. I have been a patient for 11+ years and there is NO ONE more thorough, compassionate and caring than Dr. Lamm. She takes her time during exam and consults and listens carefully to what I have to say. She detected a mass on my thyroid by touch when blood work came back normal. She and her staff are the most concerned and professional medical team out there! I'm also glad that she is younger than me as she'll be around for my senior years.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Lamm is an excellent physician. She was instrumental in diagnosing and treating my parathyroid disease. Excellent bedside manner. Very caring and genuine Doctor. Recommend her to everybody I know

October 26th, 2015
Dr.Lamm has been my family physician for the last 15 years. Her diagnostic accuracy Is alway excellent. Her attention to detail and bedside manner cannot be beat