Internist

Feb 1st, 2016

5 STARS DOCTOR! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Jan 25th, 2016

Very prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable. Spent enough time at appointment and provided great recommendations.

Dec 22nd, 2015

Would recommend Dr. Lamm to anyone. Was very impressed with time spent with me during appointment, addressing all issues, and follow up after visit with test results

5 Star Doctor! show details 5 Star Doctor!
by Simone Fusiger on Nov 19th, 2015

5 star Doctor! Doctor Lamm is not only an excellent doctor that really knows what she is doing , she also makes you feel that you matter!

Nov 19th, 2015

Great doctor! Would definitely recommend to anyone! Very knowledgeable and attentive. Always provides valid information and could answer any medical question without hesitation.

Nov 17th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Lamm for the last 10 years. She is a very attentive and excellent physician who is always right on point with diagnosis. I highly recommend her services to anybody.

Nov 17th, 2015

The most wonderful Doctor in my opinion. Amazing diagnostic ability. Attention to the smallest details. Always follows up. Always reports on all tests as soon as they are ready. Excellent bedside manner.

by MJ Mull on Nov 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr Lamm by my partner who has been a long time patient of Dr Lamm. I had been a long time patient of another Doctor and wasn't satisfied with my care. I have been seeing Dr. Lamm now for 2 years and she is absolutely wonderful. I have several complex medical issues and I feel completely comfortable and confident in the care of Dr. Lamm. She is so extremely thorough and that makes me feel certain that she is managing my health and well being better than my previous Doctor. Dr Lamm is the BEST!!

by Dru S on Nov 2nd, 2015

If you are looking for an internist or a PCP, do yourself the favor of calling Dr. Inna Lamm, you WILL NOT BE SORRY. I have been a patient for 11 years and there is NO ONE more thorough, compassionate and caring than Dr. Lamm. She takes her time during exam and consults and listens carefully to what I have to say. She detected a mass on my thyroid by touch when blood work came back normal. She and her staff are the most concerned and professional medical team out there! I'm also glad that she is younger than me as she'll be around for my senior years.

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Lamm is an excellent physician. She was instrumental in diagnosing and treating my parathyroid disease. Excellent bedside manner. Very caring and genuine Doctor. Recommend her to everybody I know

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr.Lamm has been my family physician for the last 15 years. Her diagnostic accuracy Is alway excellent. Her attention to detail and bedside manner cannot be beat

Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Lamm is always very attentive to all my medical issues and concerns and takes all the necessary time to address them. She responds as soon as possible with test results and other information. Very knowledgeable doctor and caring person. Has been my PCP for about 8 years

Sorry show details Sorry
by Doris Cook on Aug 20th, 2015

The ladies working the front desk is very courteous. The office manager Dave as well as Dr. Lamm are liars and don't own up to their mistakes. I would never recommend Dr. Lamm to a pet let alone a person. And Dave in Mt opinion needs to find a new profession because running an office is not it. That goes to show it pays to know someone. Or should I say be related to someone.