A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Lozinskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Lozinskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Lozinskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozinskaya graduated from Karaganda State Medical Academy.
Dr. Lozinskaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna Davidovna Lozinskaya MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D. Lozinskaya practice?
- Dr. Inna Lozinskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Lozinskaya practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.