A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Markhasina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Markhasina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markhasina
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Markhasina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markhasina graduated from Sverdlovskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Markhasina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna P Markhasina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna P. Markhasina practice?
- Dr. Inna Markhasina has 6 office locations.
Dr. Inna Markhasina practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.