A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Markhasina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Markhasina is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markhasina graduated from Sverdlovskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Markhasina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna P Markhasina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inna P. Markhasina practice?
- Dr. Inna Markhasina has 6 office locations.
Dr. Inna Markhasina practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.