Dr. Inna Petrosova MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brooklyn, NY

3.6

September 19th, 2016
Find someone else
The office is ridiculous. They discriminate and only assist their own whenever needed. Hours of wait in the office. Always looking to make money and not caring for quality of patients. Looking for someone else....

December 17th, 2015
stay away at own cost
THE LADY AT THE FRONT IS SO RUDE SHE IS HORRIBLE AND TALKS IN HER OWN LANGUAGE BEHIND PATIENTS BACK. 3-5 HOUR WAIT AND HORRIBLE SERVICE I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR

August 1st, 2015
AT YOUR OWN RISK DO NOT COME
HORRIBLE PLACE...First no soap or towels in bathroom. Second new staff all the time...Third very rude front desk staff....Forth wait time in room is over an hour....Fifth wait time to see doctor another few hours....Can never get results or ask a question or get prescriptions. ALWAYS A PROBLEM

June 20th, 2015
NEVER AGAIN
First of all the office has no soap or paper towels in the bathroom... Let that sink in. Then it takes hours to be put inside the room and then even more time to see the doctor. Doctor sees you for about 20 minutes then let's you go. Makes you come back for results and for every little item. Takes forever to fill out paper work. Will never return phone calls. Staff speaks in Russian only. They give priority to Russian patients. Doctor even forgets to write out referrals and prescriptions. If I have an appointment I don't expect to be seen that minute but not hours later. Also overbooks patients. At the hour I came there were about 30 patients. HORRIBLE NEVER AGAIN.

June 19th, 2015
the wait is too much..my appointment was at 10 am and i saw the doctor at 3pm

July 14th, 2013
She is the best doctor you can wish for!
I am a patient of doctor Petrosova for almost 10 years. I am in very good hands. Any emergencies I had, doctor was available right away. She is not only taking good care about my health but help me to understand what I have to do to be in good health. When I had fibroadenoma in my breast she explained everything and guide me to do proper steps. She coordinate my surgery and tests with radiologist and surgeon. She is the best doctor you can wish for!

May 16th, 2013
Good quality health provider
This doctor was recommended to me by my Spanish neighbor. I was told that she was a knowledgeable doctor but waiting to see her could be exhausting. And it was true. Dr. Petrosova is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She explains everything in details and spends 30 and plus minutes with a patient, making sure all questions are addressed and all tests and referrals are done. I can't deny that waiting is really what frustrates most of the patients but at the end you're getting a good quality service and knowledge about your health. My trick to avoid this frustration is to schedule an appointment in the middle of the day on my day off. And when I come in I just sign in and leave to Target to shop. I spend about 1-2 hours browsing there and by the time I'm back to the office I'm next to be seeing. It works for me and shopping is done too. I also witnessed some patients to be admitted as the emergency case and sent straight to the hospital. She is there to save lives and care for your health. And she is good at what she does so I don't mind to wait (and shop). You will meet the same problem in the majority of doctors' offices. The bottom line we need more doctors or less sick people. So be satisfied with what you have. I know I am. Thank you, Doctor Petrosova, for your service and care.

November 19th, 2011
Dr. Inna Petrosova was recommended to me by my sister. I am EXTREMELY disappointed by the excessive wait times experienced at Dr. Petrosova's office. For example, I repeatedly make appointments for 6:45 PM thinking its the last appointment of the day so the wait time won't be long. Well, I'm wrong - I leave after 10:30 PM every time. A morning appointment produces the same excessive wait time. She double and triple books her appointments to make money but that causes excessive wait times for her patients - unprofessional in my opinion. In addition, I use a mail order pharmacy and she repeatedly refuses to give me refils so that I have to come back to the office so she can bill my insurance company for a visit.... just so I can get a refill for the blood pressure medicine I've been taking for years. She is a good doctor if you don't mind the chennanegans and waiting for 3 to 4 hours to see her - no matter what time you make your appointment!