A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Pildysh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Pildysh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Pildysh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pildysh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pildysh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna DR Pildysh DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna D. Pildysh practice?
- Dr. Inna Pildysh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Inna Pildysh practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.