A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inna Shifrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inna Shifrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shifrin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inna Shifrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shifrin graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shifrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inna Shifrin MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Inna Shifrin practice?
- Dr. Inna Shifrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Inna Shifrin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.