Dr. Inna Vernovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inna Vernovsky?

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

Dr. Vernovsky is absolutely great, knowledgeable and caring doctor. She literally saved my life. I had a very dangerous condition and my physician, so called "Doctor" Bradford Weiner, sent me home without any test, diagnosis or help. I called Dr. Vernovsky office, and get an appointment next day. She immediately made all tests, found a problem and put me in the hospital. My conditions led me to 3 heart surgeries, and finally, I'm on my fit again and feeling good. Dr. Vernovsky was visiting me in a hospital and guided me thru my hardship. She gave me advice and treatment I never received from my physician (until I found another). I recommended her to my parents and they 're was treated with same great knowledge and care. They are worshiping her. She is a very rare case of a doctor who you really can trust!

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Saw me immediately at the request of my GP. Spent a lot of time to understand my illness and previous treatment and medications.

Best doctor I ever met.

Posted on March 8th, 2015

After having negative experience with my former physician, I was literally saved by Dr. Vernovsky. Knowledgeable, careful, attentive, and most important, – accessible and responsive when you need it! I finally found myself in a good hands.

My Experience

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I had a persistent cough that my GP did nothing to cure.After being referred to Dr. Vernovsky as a specialist, she had me undergo comprehensive tests and then prescribed medications that cured my problem.Not only was she very professional and thorough, she was a delight to work with.

Posted on July 12th, 2017