Dr. Inna Vernovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inna Vernovsky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. Vernovsky is absolutely great, knowledgeable and caring doctor. She literally saved my life. I had a very dangerous condition and my physician, so called "Doctor" Bradford Weiner, sent me home without any test, diagnosis or help. I called Dr. Vernovsky office, and get an appointment next day. She immediately made all tests, found a problem and put me in the hospital. My conditions led me to 3 heart surgeries, and finally, I'm on my fit again and feeling good. Dr. Vernovsky was visiting me in a hospital and guided me thru my hardship. She gave me advice and treatment I never received from my physician (until I found another). I recommended her to my parents and they 're was treated with same great knowledge and care. They are worshiping her. She is a very rare case of a doctor who you really can trust!

September 30th, 2016

Saw me immediately at the request of my GP. Spent a lot of time to understand my illness and previous treatment and medications.

March 8th, 2015

Best doctor I ever met.

After having negative experience with my former physician, I was literally saved by Dr. Vernovsky. Knowledgeable, careful, attentive, and most important, – accessible and responsive when you need it! I finally found myself in a good hands.

February 9th, 2011

My Experience

I had a persistent cough that my GP did nothing to cure.After being referred to Dr. Vernovsky as a specialist, she had me undergo comprehensive tests and then prescribed medications that cured my problem.Not only was she very professional and thorough, she was a delight to work with.

July 12th, 2017