Dr. Inna Yaskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inna Yaskin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

In her case, MD means Medical Disaster

Her practice is called Elite Medical. The name "Elite" is correct. They sign up as providers for insurance so that they can upsell you on their expensive cosmetic procedures. I actually need medical treatment, got rushed through a history with a medical assistant who can barely check boxes let alone retain or transcribe information about my conditions. Vitals were taken. I was bold enough to ask for a copy of my vitals, and after a big huff and puff, a begrudging scrap of paper was scribbled on and handed to me. Once "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster comes in, she asks for my permission to get my medical history from past providers (which I declined to sign when checking in). I said I wanted to be seen without preconceived diagnoses and would like her to treat and advise me on the conditions she actually sees in an exam and labs. I declined again, and was lied to and told it is the law. "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster, brings a piece of paper showing the disclosure which she never actually lets me read. I told her I cannot see it. When I do read it later, it clearly says that you have a right to decline and it would not preclude you from getting care. I asked are you going to examine me and she said, oh, didn't my assistant take your vitals? Then I was told I am not a good match for the practice. So if you want to be sold Botox while you are there to deal with real medical issues, "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster is your woman. To be fair, I was late and even though I was told they already had my info and card, I had to find it for them by logging into my insurance which took some time. Had they not had the time, I would have much rather been told to come back then be rushed through and abused. Bottom line is I was not their "Elite" patient. I was a person who had basic insurance through ACA. As such, I was not entitled to care and consideration.

April 13th, 2017

Misdiagnosis!

This doctor misdiagnosed my fissure as hemorrhoids, and prescribed steroid suppositories that made the problem worse! Would you trust a doctor who can't diagnose a fissure with the simplest finger test? I will never return to see her, and I wish I could describe how her wrong treatment has caused me so much suffering. Patients beware!

November 4th, 2015

Never shows

She never shows up and always sends assistance and never calls back for results. I am desperate to find another dr.

June 5th, 2015

Great doctor

Inna and her staff are very compassionate. I would highly recommend her.

July 23rd, 2011

Professional dedicated doctor

Dr. Yaskin is professional and extremely attentive doctor. The staff in her office are pleasant and easy to deal with. Dr. Yaskin got back to me with my results within 2 days and has been following up with my prognosis. I give her the highest rating! What a pleasure to find a doc that actually cares!

May 12th, 2011

I know best

listen trustme you clearly didnt come to see dr. yaskin bc everything that you are saying is very much untrue. i have been a patient of Dr. Yaskins for a very long time now and she has been very helpful and never once did she not show up. she is a very nice, compassionate doctor who cares about the well being of her patients i would recomend her to everybody

April 8th, 2011

Look elsewhere for help

Doctor often doesn't show, hands patients off to others in practice, office staff loses appointments, ugh! Do yourself a favor, find a more reliable practice to seek help from.

Doctor's Response

Dear "Trust Me", thank you for your feedback. I am extremely diligent in reviewing real patients feedback and treat my patients' comments with the utmost attention. However, it appears that this message goal is fraudulent at best as all my patients know that I am the only physician in my practice and never hand off my patients. Lets be fair! If you are in fact a patient in my practice, you are welcome to contact me directly in order to discuss your comment here. Be well!

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

August 18th, 2010

I have sent many patients to dr yaskin

she is a wonderful doctor and I have sent many patients to her practice!

December 22nd, 2009

really caring doc

she took care of my parent, she diagnosed mo father accurately even though few doctors missed it before. She recommended the best nursing home as well.

March 6th, 2017