A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Innocent Anya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Innocent Anya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anya graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anya has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Innocent Okwudili Anya MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Innocent O. Anya practice?
- Dr. Innocent Anya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Innocent Anya practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists and Kansas City Child Psychiatrists.