A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inocencio Cuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inocencio Cuesta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inocencio Cuesta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuesta graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Cuesta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inocencio Antonio Cuesta MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Inocencio A. Cuesta practice?
- Dr. Inocencio Cuesta has 1 office location.
Dr. Inocencio Cuesta practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Rheumatologists, and Detroit Pediatricians.