A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inocencio Cuesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Inocencio Cuesta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuesta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuesta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inocencio Cuesta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuesta graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Cuesta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inocencio Antonio Cuesta MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Inocencio A. Cuesta practice?
- Dr. Inocencio Cuesta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Inocencio Cuesta practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.