Dr. Inocencio Cuesta MD Patient Reviews

3.1

April 28th, 2016
very unprofessional
If waiting weeks for calls that are never returned, hours in exam rooms only to find out that he doesn't have your labs, having scripts called into the wrong pharmacies is your idea of a good time then Dr Cuesta is for you

July 11th, 2012
very gentle years of experience retired veteran

December 12th, 2011
Patient
An excellent rheumatologist who took the time to listen to me and work with me.

August 31st, 2011
practice manager for a surgeon
I was under the supposed care of Dr. Cuesta for 7 months. I saw him once and followed by the physician's assistant thereafter until 7 mnths later when she was on a medical leave. At that time I was called to cancel my next appt. I asked about rescheduling and was told if I need refills on meds just call back or if I have a problem. I was supposed to be followed every 3 months due to medications and status. I would never recommend this office EVER unless you don't care about being treated well, professionally and properly!

July 18th, 2011
I found Dr. Cuesta to be uninterested in hearing/listening enough about my symptoms, he was more willing to go off his own observations (of swelling, joint flexibility, etc). He was unable to believe I was hurting on his treatment plan, and made me feel like it was in my head. Because of this, I spent months suffering needlessly, until I came to my senses and found another Rheumatologist. My new doctors ability to listen had me back to a manageable life within weeks.

October 2nd, 2010
He did a wonderful job treating my condition. I went to several other doctors regarding my dilemma, but he was the most knowledgeable of my condition. He treated my problem with great intelligence and ease. I would recommend his practice to those who need intelligent and urgent treatment for their medical conditions pertaining to Rheumatology.

October 1st, 2010
I SUFFERED FROM SEVERE ARTHRITIS UNTIL THISDOCTOR STARTED TREATING ME. i'M FINALLY WALKING WITHOUT SEVERE PAIN.

September 23rd, 2010
Anyone who says they do not like Dr. Cuesta must misunderstand him. He sometimes can be curt and often in a rush but he is also nice and funny. He saved me from my RA agony and never over medicates me, which was a big concern I had when seeking treatment. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 5th, 2010
The first time I met Dr. Cuesta I thought he was nice, he spent a lot of time talking with me and answering my questions. I thought all of my appointments would be like that, I was very mistaken. The last 3 times I have been to his office he has belittled me and was very condescending. I work in the medical field and he treated me like I was stupid and has not once addressed the list of growing concerns that I have. He seems to have a standard answer for every problem "we will wait and see if it gets better". I will not be going back to his office, nor would I reccomend him to anyone.

November 2nd, 2009
Bedside manner lacking
Dr. Cuesta came highly recommended to me. After his resident took history and did an exam, Dr. Cuesta came in. His manner was condescending and he belittled my concerns. He basically "kicked me when I was down." He mocked my deformed right foot, mocked my Podiatrist's name, mocked me when I mentioned fatigue as a big complaint (don't ya get enough exercise?). I would NOT subject any friend to his abuse by giving himn any sort of recommendation.