A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inocencio Kho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inocencio Kho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kho graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Inocencio C. Kho practice?
Dr. Inocencio Kho practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.