A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inocencio Kho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kho
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inocencio Kho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kho graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Kho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inocencio C Kho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Inocencio C. Kho practice?
- Dr. Inocencio Kho has 1 office location.
Dr. Inocencio Kho practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.