A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sathianathan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sathianathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sathianathan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan practice?
- Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Inpeswaran Sathianathan practices Psychiatry near Tawas City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Oscoda, MI.
See Tawas City Psychiatrists.