Dr. Insley Flaig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 27th, 2015
Fool me once, twice, and done
I have seen this doctor twice in hopes of getting some much needed help with acne. The first time I was 18 and came in and she glanced at my skin for half a second and then immediately prescribed me 3 different medications. I tried them for awhile and no results and they were much too expensive for me to continue getting refills. After about 3 years I went back with the same hopes. She came into the room and didn't look at my skin at all, just my chart. I told her I really needed to get it under control and she immediately wanted to put me on Accutane. I told her I wasn't comfortable with it and she gave me a lot of attitude about it. She then went on to prescribe me the same 3 medicines she had 3 years ago that didn't work even though I explicitly asked if we could try something else and something less expensive. I will absolutely NOT be going back to this doctor ever again. If you want someone who takes the time to learn your skin and listen to your concerns, limitations, and desires, go somewhere else.