A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inta Ertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ertel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ertel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inta Ertel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ertel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ertel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inta J Ertel MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Inta J. Ertel practice?
- Dr. Inta Ertel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Inta Ertel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians and Canton Pediatric Specialists.