A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Inta Ertel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ertel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ertel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Inta Ertel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ertel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ertel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Inta J Ertel MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Inta J. Ertel practice?
- Dr. Inta Ertel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Inta Ertel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians and Canton Pediatric Specialists.