A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Intazam Khan is Satisfactory. Dr. Khan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Intazam Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Intazam Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Intazam U. Khan practice?
Dr. Intazam Khan practices Neurology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Astoria Neurologists.