A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Intazam Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Intazam Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Intazam Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Intazam Uddin Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Intazam U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Intazam Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Intazam Khan practices Neurology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Astoria Neurologists.