Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

2.5

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Current patient on Apr 18th, 2014

When I went in for my appointment I was very nevous. I wasn't sure what was going on. But after I met with Dr Iqbal I felt very good about how he was going to take care of my health issue. Great Doctor.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by A. Patient on Jan 13th, 2014

The doctor made inappropriate comments during my visit about women. He said he was surprised I was so small since most American women weigh at least 200 pounds. He was unprepared for my appointments stating he was too busy to read the reports sent from my primary care doctor and old GI doctor and he tried to skim them over when I was in the exam room.

Homemaker show details Homemaker
by Anonymous on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Iqbal was willing to get me in quickly. Very attentive to my needs, definately a big help. Staff helpful and knowledgeable.

Jul 5th, 2013

Very negative experience. Dr. Iqbal made an inappropriate comment about my breast feeding my daughter, and took a call from a nurse while he was in the room with me, where he discussed another patient's condition and test results. In addition, he was condescending and dismissive.

Aug 24th, 2012

THE OFFICE IS GETTING TO BIG AND BUSY.MY RECORDS WERE NOT ACCURATE.SOME OF THE STAFF IS NOT VERY PLEASANT. DIFFICULT UNDERSTANDING THE DOCTOR.