A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioan Campeanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioan Campeanu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campeanu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campeanu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioan Campeanu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campeanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Campeanu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioan Marius Campeanu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ioan M. Campeanu practice?
- Dr. Ioan Campeanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ioan Campeanu practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.