A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ioan Campeanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ioan Campeanu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ioan Campeanu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campeanu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Campeanu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ioan Marius Campeanu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ioan M. Campeanu practice?
- Dr. Ioan Campeanu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ioan Campeanu practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.